วันศุกร์ที่ 9 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Sony Ericsson Unlocked Duo International Warranty decent phone... prepare to buy a memory card


Sony Ericsson W810i Unlocked Cell Phone with 2 MP Camera, MP3/Video Player, Memory Stick Duo--International Version with No
  • Walkman music player and styling--supports MP3 and AAC digital audio files and includes FM radio
  • 2-megapixel camera with video capture; Bluetooth for handsfree devices; Memory Stick Duo expansion; USB connectivity
  • Quad-band GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900 frequencies and EDGE/GPRS data capabilities
  • Up to 8 hours of talk time, up to 350 hours of standby time
  • This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported. It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.
  • Can't ask for anything more Got this as a birthday gift in 2006. It's my second SE phone first was the T68i.The entire time I've had this phone never had ANY issue with it no lockups/freezingnothing. The phone simply worked like a charm. Great walkman phone takes good pics for a 2MP camera and perfect size.The only reason I retired this phone is I got another phone as birthday gift this year and it's also a SE phoneI HIGHLY RECOMMEND this baby.
    Good Phone Great Price I've always been a big fan of SonyEricsson phones. This one is a little great phone many features on a small package.
    wireovia I was pleased with the the product I purchased and the professional service I received when I needed to exchange a prior purchase for this different model.
    Soso The phone has come with the old battery. It was holding only 25% of charge and died after 2 charges. The seller didn't respond to my message. So after waiting for a while I have to buy a replacement OEM battery. The other consideration the phone is actually a Cingular cell phone and it comes with a lot of software linked to Cingular network. The software can't be uninstalled or removed by firmware reflash. The seller should mention that fact in unit's description! After all the phone is just fine. The battery seller and firmware are real disappointments.
    Sony Ericsson W810i This is one of the best nonsmart phoneProsExtra long battery life it lasts 4 days easy on single charge. I smile when iPhone/Google owners don't have their phone by 5pm due to lack of juice.Well builtSolid keypad with nice light so you can type even with you nails or even when you wear the gloves.User menu. Simple reliable.Best audio. As it was expected from Walkman deviceGood reception AT&T.
    Used Item Shipped The sony ericsson w810i phone that was advertised says it's new but the phone I recieved via mail was used also there was some picture in the memory card of the phone. It was used and it was in an old box. I was so disappointed.The Vibecellular is good in delivery time not in the product quality. I advice you all not to buy produect from this vendor.
    Overall a good quality phone I've had this phone for a couple years and overall its a pretty good phone. It feels and looks well constructed although I do not care much for the few orange color buttons and screen. The screen itself is a decent size and good quality. Sony Ericson phones are typically the best for talk and standby time and this one is no different with something like 89 hours talk time. I don't use my cell phone that often and I frequently found that when I did pull out my old nextel phone to use it was dead. This sony phone typically still has some juice left for me to make my calls.I got this phone for about $150 with a 2 year contract through AT&T.
    Awesome my new favorite phone! I started with an LG VX5200 from Verizon Wireless when I had my first cell phone. After two years of using an LG cell phone I switched to using a Sony Ericsson W810i and this is definitely the best cell phone in the electronics market. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend. This phone has an MP3 player which you can record music and listen to it through the portable earphones and the alarm clock function is awesome! It has a camera sound and video recording function built in.
    Great phone with lots of features Every time I buy a new phone I try to find one that tops my old phone in every way. I've had this phone for over 2 years now. Has always worked reliably with good reception. The only thing that prevents it from being perfect is that it's now out of date the flash is a constant on LED that's blindingly bright in a dark place and there is no 3.5 headphone jack. I'm looking at getting the HTC Fuze now.. Heard it's better if you're a geek like me who wants something to play with but will miss the easy functionality and compact form of my trusty w810.
    decent phone prepare to buy a memory card this phone is a fantastic camera a very good mp3 player and a pretty good phone. However it comes with NO memory!i mean i could literally fit 4 songs and like 3 pics and on top of that i hope you like orange because the walkman neon orange theme is pretty much it.


    Walkman music player and styling--supports MP3 and AAC digital audio files and includes FM radio.2-megapixel camera with video capture; Bluetooth for handsfree devices; Memory Stick Duo expansion; USB connectivity.Quad-band GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900 frequencies and EDGE/GPRS data capabilities.Up to 8 hours of talk time, up to 350 hours of standby time.This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported. It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.. The Sony Ericsson W800 was a big hit. Now, here comes the sequel, the W810. All the same great Walkman features are here, along with robust phone functions, but now you get quad-band GSM, a larger and brighter display, and perhaps most importantly, support for EDGE high speed data. In addition to a powerful and easy-to-use Walkman music player, the W810 boasts a 2-megapixel auto-focus camera with flash, a Memory Stick Duo card slot, Bluetooth, and a speakerphone. Simply put, this baby's loaded. And don't forget about that powerful 2-megapixel camera, which features something most camera phones lack -- autofocus. Finally, you can get consistently great shots from any distance, shots that rival the quality of a dedicated digital camera. The camera also features an LED flash and a 4x digital zoom, and it can capture video, as well.


    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น