วันอังคารที่ 6 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Olympus VN 960PC Digital Voice Recorder A great recorder.


Olympus VN-960PC 128 MB Digital Voice Recorder with PC Link
  • Three recording modes with four folders
  • PC compatible through direct USB PC link
  • 25 hours of recording/play on 2 AAA batteries (included)
  • 16 hours recording time
  • Fast/slow playback with jog-dial navigation
  • Won't work with Windows Vista This was a marvelous voice recorder until I changed from XP to Vista. The patches issued by Olympus won't work as you can read on endless webforums. So think twice before you buy it if you are a Vista user.
    Almost perfect This is a great performer which I use for music rehearsals mostly. I find the quality is much better than trying to use my iPhone's voice recorder feature. Mind you this is just a little monophonic recorder. If you want to make seriousquality stereo digital audio recordings there are product out there but you are going to pay considerably more.My only beef is this You can download your recordings to your computer that's fine. BUT I really wish you could upload recorded sound TO the recorder. The only way to input sound is through a microphone.I still give it a solid 4 stars for a very good product which does what it's designed to do very well and it's lightweight and reasonably priced.
    Great Product ok software Great voice detection capacity and battery life. The software is a little difficult to work with but it works. Overall I would recommend this product.
    Excellent for the student I bought this recorder a couple of years ago and it has held up great!!! The PC connect allows me to download to my PC and add to my itunes to listen on my ipod. The download is so easy simply plug in using enclosed USB cable and program automatically opens then choose download option. I upload lectures to the internet using a free file storage site and share with classmatesI have gotten so many positive reviews on the quality. Some classmates who have recorders actually prefer to download mine! The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is that it records in WAV format so I had to get free converting software to convert to MP3. I also wish that the low battery warning gave more advance notice. Another thing to keep in mind is that the software provided is easy to use but does not allow for editing of recordings which has not been a necessity of mine anyway My lectures are about an hour in length and I did miss the last 10 minutes of one lecture. I wouldn't record more than an hour at a time to make the files more manageable in size. Battery life is actually pretty good. I now change my batteries every 3 weeks and have not missed any lectures since. I leave my recorder at the front of the class near the professor and I get fantastic quality.
    A great recorder. I bought this recorder a few years ago. It has been a reliable recorder. Great to have a recorder on hand. You never know when you might need it. Once I used it to record a noise my dryer was making as it never seemed to make the sound once the apartment maintenance man was around.
    not user friendly I bought this a while ago and really just began to use it recently. I had to call customer service because I was unable to get the basic folder function on the recorder to work. After some trouble shooting the rep while on the phone with me was able to get the recorder to move from file to file.I tried to record today in long play mode and only got about two minutes worth. I press the folder button and it will only display folder A.There's something wrong with this. The instructions are confusing and should be more simple. Pressing the folder button does not get into any other folders.I am very unhappy with this product it doesn't work and I bought all the accessories. I will admit that using it to record a telephone conversation was handy one time.
    hearing the voices This is the recorder I use for my EVP's. It captures everything and is easy to use.
    Clear and concise I use the Olympus to tape a class and to tape a radio broadcast from the sound booth. In both cases this little gizmo picks up every sound in the room. On playback every word is clear and concise. I have great sound quality. I'm not a gadget person but this one is very easy to use. It's small enough to fit in any purse or pocket and it's very sturdy and resilient. In other words it was worth every dime I paid for it and then some.
    Would give 5 stars if not for software trouble This recorder works well as a stand alone recorder and nothing else. You CANNOT transfer to a PC so if you're like me and have filled up your device just put it in a drawer and forget about it and buy a SONY or any other brand that knows anything about USB transfers.
    Olympus VN960PC wouldn't be in school without it! Unlike a number of reviewers I have not encountered any of the issues described and I have two of these. The software and hardware work fine for me now over a couple of years on my clunky Windows XP system. After returning to school to finish a degree I saw a guy in class using a VN240PC. Bought it loved it. Later I found with multiple classes I really wanted longer recording times in higher quality. Next bought a VN960PC and at highest setting get nearly 6 hours and that covers my heavy class days.


    Three recording modes with four folders.PC compatible through direct USB PC link.25 hours of recording/play on 2 AAA batteries (included).16 hours recording time.Fast/slow playback with jog-dial navigation. Olympus America (141835) Digital Voice Recorder.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น