วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Olympus WS 331M Digital Recorder Player 100% according


Olympus WS-331M Digital Voice Recorder and WMA Music Player
  • Store and listen to up to 500 songs for entertainment on the go
  • Speedy USB 2.0 connectivity
  • 21-hour battery life
  • Robust and versatile digital voice recorder/MP3 player with USB PC link
  • 555 hours available recording time; 2 GB internal memory
  • Too fragile I have owned two of these recorders and while I love the capabilities and convenience I find that it is the most fragile portable electronic device that I own. The first unit I owned I would carry in my pants or jacket pocket eventually most of the buttons became impossible to operate. They just wouldn't work.For my second unit I splurged on the case for some extra protection. That seemed to help but loandbehold that unit went belly up after about a year as well.
    Almost meets expectations I did a lot of research looking for a digital voice reorder and decided this had the right features for the the right pice. OVer all I am very happy with the recorder. The sound quality is excellent I have used it for a big conference where each presentation had a lot of distracting noise from the audience yet the recorder's ability to cancel out that noise and catch the speaker was amazing! I am also intend to use it for my college classes and have no doubt that it will record perfectly. It is just slightly bigger than the IPOD nano. It's very slim and easy to carry it in a front pocket or for me in my purse.
    Great great voice recorder! I hadn't used this recorder consistently since I bought it over 6 months ago and being as how the semester was going to be difficult taking Calculus III and University Physics II I decided to break out my very much unused $100 piece of equipment for the Fall semester.It's been a very solid recorder for recording my class lectures so far. I'll throw a few disclaimers out there though before I start the review for the recorder for my school lectures. My classes are about 3040 people as I'm at a community college so there's not a huge auditorium to compete against or 200 other talking people. I also don't sit as close to the teacher as the first row. I'm usually in the 2nd or 3rd row back out of 45 rows. Those two things being said the recording is amazing even if you don't real real close to the teacher. I do have to turn up the volume on my speakers when I download the recordings via USB but that's about the only thing that I have to do to hear my lectures well when I'm reading over my notes again.The features are pretty standard I suppose.
    Olympus WS331M audio recorder I purchased this unit before the current wave of inexpensive high fidelity digital recorders hit the market. I record sessions to learn tunes. The audio quality of this unit is not as good as the most recent generation of recorders but is more than acceptable for my application.I use the highest quality setting which still provides many hours of recording and playback. Push the play button a second time and the recorder plays back at a slow speed that you select and without changing pitch. This is an incredibly useful feature if you are learning tunes.I use the recorder with the Olympus ME51S microphone and cable which eliminate handling noise. The amplifier is powerful enough to handle a full size set of headphones which work much better for me than ear buds.Battery life is great and the unit is very small. I've used it for about three years with no problems at all. Overall a very good product.
    100% according
    Recording wonder! I purchased two of these recorders one for myself the other a gift. I have been amazed at the versatility sound quality and ease of use. I have used it to record person to person conversations as well as conference calls all with minimal effort and excellent sound quality.
    BEST recorder! Even if dropped in the toliet. I don't write reviews normally but just want to say this is worth the price.It lasted for a long time since i bought it 12 years.It's almost immune to hard drops.But I did drop it into the toilet for 10 seconds which I pulled the battery out dry it for 23 days and then used it. It still works but a small bump can make it reset. BUT THIS IS AFTER dropping it in the worst place. Otherwise it will never reset.
    Family memoir recorder Because of its miniature format its ease of uploading onto computers or into portable memory this is ideal for use withchildren's speech family memoirs or interviews. The quality of the voice is excellent.
    Great until it dies prematurely no mp3 option The worse technical aspect of this device is that it only records in wma or Windows Media Audio format. MP3 is the standard and users should have that option even if the manufacturer prefers another format. It also suffers from a reliability problem as well.We enjoyed the ease of use so much that we bought about 5 of them for our reporters various WS3xx models. While they functioned well for about a year all of them after about a year started having issues with corrupting audio files. We tried lots of things to fix them reformatting etc. but the problems persisted. It would record fine but then you couldn't transfer the file off of the device nor could you play it back completely. After losing a couple of irreplaceable interviews we finally had to purchase another brand. Of course none of them are covered under warranty so this seems like typical planned failure by manufacturers which is why I can't recommend this device to anyone who cares about a device that has longevity and security of your audio files in mind.I suggest purchasing another brand although be careful with Sony as some of their products require you to install software to access the audio and the software is only compatible with certain operating systems not macfriendly nor 64bit friendly.We now use the Zoom H4n which blows them all away in every way except its price and size. But you get what you pay for. Good luck.
    Great buy! This is great very clear sound and very easy to use!Love it.


    Store and listen to up to 500 songs for entertainment on the go.Speedy USB 2.0 connectivity.21-hour battery life.Robust and versatile digital voice recorder/MP3 player with USB PC link.555 hours available recording time; 2 GB internal memory. The WAS-331M has the ability to play recordings in fast and slow playback modes, up to 50-percent faster or 50-percent slower than real time. The unit records files in the WMA (Windows Media Audio) format, and its 2 GB of flash memory is able to capture audio recordings in the following modes: stereo XQ mode (35 hours 30 minutes), stereo HQ mode (71 hours), stereo SP mode (142 hours 5 minutes), HQ mode (142 hours 5 minutes), SP mode (279 hours 35 minutes), and LP mode (555 hours 45 minutes). Other great features include voice activated recording, and a built-in 18 mm round dynamic speaker. The device runs on one AAA battery and offers up to 21 hours of continuous battery life. Compatible with Microsoft Windows 2000 and later operating systems (including Vista), the WAS-331M measures 3.73 x 1.52 x 0.43 inches and weighs just 1.66 ounces. Stay organized and on the move with the Olympus WAS-331M Digital Voice Recorder and WMA Music Player, a high-quality digital voice recorder and powerful music player. Record meetings or notes and even store large documents to bring from one computer to another. For added convenience, the device features a speedy USB connection for easy file transfers with a PC. The its speedy USB 2.0 connection, just plug the WAS-331M into an open USB port and start transferring files. Up to 500 songs can be stored and played in impressive stereo sound with track and artist name clearly displayed on the WAS-331M's easy to read LCD screen. What's in the Box WS-331M digital voice recorder, USB cable, stereo earphones, one AAA alkaline battery, and instruction manual.


    Related Products
    • Olympus WS-510M 4GB Digital Voice Recorder and WMA/MP3 Music Player I LOVE MINE I own another Olympus recorder which I bought years ago and I paid a ton of money for it. It was money well spent. I was intimidated by the digital part of it for a long long time but once you get the hang of it these are so ...Read the full

    • Olympus ME-15 Microphone Good for lectures
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Olympus ME-52W Noise Canceling Microphone An outstanding compact microphone My first reaction to this microphone was astonishment at is its small size. It's larger than most lapel microphones but that's because of the physical requirements for noisecancellation. Still it's very ...Read the full

    • Olympus TP-7 Telephone pick up Recording Device works almost flawlessly i needed to record a cell phone conversation and this was the absolute cheapest way to do it. the earpiece has a microphone on the opposite side that records what is being said by whomever you're talking to plus your ...Read the full

    • Olympus ME-51S Stereo Microphone An Excellent Stereo Microphone This

      ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น