วันศุกร์ที่ 23 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

RCA VR5220 Digital Voice Recorder Buyer beware


RCA VR5220 512 MB Digital Voice Recorder (Black)
  • Automatic Voice-Activated Record (AVR) - Allows recorder to sense the sound and start recording automatically. Recording stops when sound stops.
  • 512MB Built-in Flash Memory - Allows you up to 200 hours of recording. Record lectures, seminars, or important day-to-day notes, without the worry of running out of time!
  • Intro Scan - Preview message content to quickly find messages.
  • Built-in, Flip-out USB - No Cables Needed! Built in USB port allows file download to PC. Once transferred to the PC, listen, share and save with our Digital Voice Management Program.
  • Variable Speed Playback - Select from multiple playback speeds so you can listen to your recorded files at your own pace.
  • Buyer beware I bought this product and I have two major problems with it. A It was hard to get it to cooportate with my PC and I never was able to get it to sincup so I could back up my files. and B .IT BROKE FOR NO REASON AFTER ONLY A SHORT TIME AFTER I PURCHASED IT! It was beyond the returnable period so I was stuck with ita device that swallowed up my importand voice files never allowing me to back them up then shut down all together now I'm out the $40 or $50or whatever it was I paid for it.
    Mac Owners Beware This recorder is to the best of my experience effective for most applications. It is fairly easy to operate and the slide out USB port is a nice touch. What was not mentioned anywhere in the product listing is that Mac OS is not supported by the device. As a Mac owner I find myself unable to download my files onto the computer which is an issue to be aware of.
    Okay purchase I bought this for one project I needed it for in nursing school. I found it pretty easy to use after looking at the instruction book. The only thing I didn't like was the sound. It wasn't very loud.
    Died in a drawer I purchased this device for recording counseling session for educational purposes. I worked great the first semester. However after a summer of not being used it won't turn on at all. I have replaced the batteries twice otherwise I'm unsure what the problem could be. Still have to finish my coursework so looking to buy a new recorder and this time I plan to invest in a higher quality product.
    Very nice Bought this item over a year ago for my wife so that she may use it during her classes and work meetings. She has not complained about it and to this date she is still using it with no problems. If your looking for something inexpensive this is one item i would recommend. PS shipping was quick once again.. Thanks Amazon.
    I've owned much better recorders Recording on this is much more complicated than any other recorder I have owned. The user manual is useless. When I record I need it to be easy and fastI don't have time to press multiple buttons.
    Excelente eleccion estaba buscando algo comodo y practico para poder escuchar mis grabaciones en cualquier parte y con esto lo encontré.. me ha sido muy útil para mis clases y mis estudios lo recomiendo.
    easy to use! I use this recorder every week to record my clients in speech therapy. It's convenient with a built in USB port so you don't have to install anything on your computer. It's easy enough to work that you don't have to read the instructions although I recommend you test it first to make sure you know how it records before you need to use it. I've dropped it multiple times and it still works great! The only negative is that it's always using the batteries to display the time like a cell phone so the battery life isn't as good as it could be. Good deal for your money though.
    Product is ok This voice recorder is pretty easy to use. It's very slim and easy to carry around. Feels a bit plasticy. Playback is ok. I wasn't real impressed with the sound quality. However its very inexpensive and does the job that you need it to do. Overall it isn't a bad item.
    Feedback/Interference ruins recordings I have had this recorder for a while. For the most part the recorder works well and is easy to operate. However there is an intermittent problem with this digital recorder where it is prone to picking up feedback or interference in the area. Because there's no way to go back in many cases this is very maddening. I am now looking for another recorder because this recorder cannot be trusted.


    Automatic Voice-Activated Record (AVR) - Allows recorder to sense the sound and start recording automatically. Recording stops when sound stops..512MB Built-in Flash Memory - Allows you up to 200 hours of recording. Record lectures, seminars, or important day-to-day notes, without the worry of running out of time!.Intro Scan - Preview message content to quickly find messages..Built-in, Flip-out USB - No Cables Needed! Built in USB port allows file download to PC. Once transferred to the PC, listen, share and save with our Digital Voice Management Program..Variable Speed Playback - Select from multiple playback speeds so you can listen to your recorded files at your own pace.. Use the VR5220 digital voice recorder by RCA for taking notes at lectures and seminars or to simply record important day-to-day notes. With 512MB of built in flash memory, you can enjoy up to 200 hours of recording. The digital voice recorder features a multi-function LCD display that shows the time, low battery indicator, recording countdown and other information. The built-in USB allows for direct PC connection, helping you listen, share, save and organize with ease. Enjoy worry-free recording with the Automatic Voice-Activated Record (AVR) mode which will sense sound and start recording automatically once sound begins and stop recording when sound ends. Choose from three different playback options: bookmark, variable speed and pitch correction for slow/fast play. By using the date/time stamp you can quickly find specific recordings without the hassle of listening to complete recordings. Additional features include editing functions, headphone jack/external microphone jack, selectable recording mode and key lock function.


    Related Products
    • RCA VR5320R 1GB Digital Voice Recorder Decent recorder USB port is poorly designed Bought this recorder for work to record oneonone research interviews. PROS very portable inexpensive sensitive mic great editing capabilities playback is good with decent volume. CONS not very userfriendly USB port is ...Read the full

    • The Ghost Meter EMF Sensor terrific works perfect for locating electrical wiring in walls and high readings from outlets. a great tool to have. thank you ...Read the full

    • Olympus ME-15 Microphone Good for lectures
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • K-II EMF Meter for Ghost Hunting This K2 is a Must Have Tool for the Job! While trying to choose a proper EMF meter for my intended purpose I came across the K2 in use on the latest Paranormal/Ghost Hunting and increasingly more scientific T.V. shows. It was clear to me that ...Read the full

    • Olympus TP-7 Telephone pick up works almost flawlessly i needed to record a cell phone conversation and this was the absolute cheapest way to do it. the earpiece has a microphone on the opposite side that records what is being said by whomever you're talking to plus your ...Read the full

    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น