วันศุกร์ที่ 2 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Creative Stone Plus Player Black sqeaky clean!


Great little player durable and cute I own two of these players for about 2 years. I have a 2GB and a 4GB I bought them both for about $49.99. I use it mostly to listen to audio books downloads from the library online. I like that is supports mp3 wma and m4a file formats so it can play itunes but not itunes audiobooks m4b formats. It does do audible I have tried that and it works great. Battery life is almost 10 hours on one charge and it charges quickly from my computer's usb port. I use it when walking in the shower riding my horse and at night when I go to sleep. It is verry durable I use it at the stable and it gets really dirty and has been droped while riding the horse and still works. I like the built in speaker so I never use headphones wich is nice for riding because I don't have any wires to be caught up in. In the shower I take it in with me and put it on the window sill or in the shampoo rack I use the speaker it gets damp but still works. Sometimes it does freeze up or freak out when it chokes on a certain file I have only had this happen a few times and only with files downloaded from the internet. Stop watch works voice recording works but don't expect to catch lectures from the back of the classroom. FM tuner works. It is small and light wieght so it is great for working out. The software that comes with it works but I don't use it. I use windows media player to load it or I simply drag and drop files on it. I can also use it as a mass storage device for documents and what not. And it was nice and cheap enough that I bought two in different colors. That way I have one to use while one is charging.consNo bookmarkingthere is no sleep timer although you can set it to play one trackit doesn't play video on the upside it is small and I don't have to worry about scratching the screenIt used to fast forward and rewind too slowly but there is a firmware upgrade online that fixes that problemI don't think that creative is going to make them much longer.
Decent but old This is a decent product and does what it is supposed to. You get a 2 GB nominal mp3 player with a builtin FM tuner. Works great at the gym or while running if you buy the arm band as well.Current pricing seems a little high as I have seen it at least half of it's normal retail price lately as the new models are rolling out. By the way the current list price of over $100 is way too much regular MSRP through Creative is at least 40% less.It does tend to have issues with varying the playlist when you choose shuffle and you may need to shuffle it a different number of times every time you go to use it.
Why buy an iPod Shuffle when you can get this instead for less $? I had an iPod Shuffle almost 2 years ago until it got stolen. I can't complain about that gadget but I recently bought this cute player for much less money and I'm very glad with my purchase.Where I live the Shuffle 1GB costs around US$100 not kidding and I could get this one at half the price. The zen stone does the same stuff but cheaper really. It plays around 200 songs it has the option of changing folder something Shuffle does not offer and I can hear better sound quality and a little bit louder. By the way the battery really lasts around 10 hours or more! For what I use it for listening to my music randomly at work and at home this is a great buy though you can get the new version with 2GB and fm tuner for like US$15 more I think. Highly recommended.
sqeaky clean!
Great for audio books This tiny MP3 player is perfect for audio books. I get one at a time from library load it to player through computer and am good to go. It starts where left off last time and volume buttons easy to work. Battery lasts for hours and is rechargeable on my computer.Works well in car too through FM transmitter. I use Monster Radioplay FM Transmitter bought through Amazon for about $15.The FM radio works well too for strong local stations anyway.That said I find the screen hard to read in daylightand impossible in sunlight.
Good tiny MP3 player for the price! I purchased one of these last fall. Initially I wasn't using it that much because I could not figure out how to make a playlist. NOTE I was using drag/drop Windows Explorer to move the music files. A few months ago I downloaded AmoK Playlist Copy and was able to create complete playlists and easily copy the folder onto my Zen Stone.I took this on a trip to Bali and was able to recharge it in the USB jack at my seat a Singapore Airlines 777. I also purchased a Kodak 8mp digital camera which came with a USB charger. Voila that same USB charger worked with my Zen Stone. It was a very simple way to travel abroad with my favorite music incl. FM radio.I love this player for working out because it's so tiny!I gave it 4 stars because the battery life isn't so great. I don't think I get 10 hours as some other users mention. Oh well I just pop it on the USB charger.
Great for those who need a stop watch Before I purchased the zen stone plus I purchased a 2gb sansa express. Although I love my sansa express and all its features I've had it for over a year and it works perfectly sandisk has amazing support too I recently started training for a 5K and needed something with a stopwatch so I bought a zen stone plus from Amazon Warehouse Deals.Unless you need a stopwatch go and buy a sansa express. This player I think is expensive unless you can get it for $30 or less that's how much I paid. Other small players that are similarly priced at $50/$60 pack more features and are more user friendly than the zen stone plus.It's pretty intuitive to use once you get the hang of it. Creative generally has menus that are easy to maneuver but I think they slipped up with the Zen Stone Plus I've owned a Creative Zen Xtra and a Creative Vision M mp3 player both were easier to use than the zen stone plus. The Sansa Express outshines the zen stone plus in this regard. please refer to other reviews for the specifics as to why I didn't think it necessary to repeat it hereIt also feels sturdy and it has served its purpose for what I need it for which is a watch/stopwatch/mp3 player for walking/jogging. All I have to take with me when I go for a run is my house keys and my zen stone plus. I also purchased the wristband and the TravelSound Zen Stone Speakers I've reviewed these accessories in more detail as well in Amazon.com.Creative Media Lite the software you can download for transferring music files is easy to use and shows you how much battery life you have left and when it has been completely charged by your computer. However it's not necessary to get the software you can also drag and drop music files into the player my computer sees it as a flash/hard drive.In sum creative is a great reliable brand and has very good support. When my Zen Xtra 40GB mp3 player died after owning it for 3 years I sent it to them for repair. It only cost me $24 dollars to have them take a look at it b/c my player was out of warranty. Creative was unable to fix it so they sent me a new 40GB mp3 player at no extra charge. That's great customer service.I don't think I would send the zen stone plus for repair since I practically paid almost $24 for it but this goes to show that if you do have problems with your Creative products they have great support.So that's my two cents.
Zen Stone Plus This Zen is pleasingly small the sound is excellent and it's easy to use. I'm very pleased with it.
MP3 review it's small and holds enough songs.not good for long playing timehard to see instructions in the sunlight.
Nice features but slow fastforwarding a headache I bought this specifically to download library books they won't work on my iPod. It's a nice little unit with some fun features. I listened to my book on my last long drive and it worked well I considered it to be worth the money.However since I got back I have accidentally lost my place in the book several times and it gets worse each time. Maybe I'm missing something but the book is one large file so I can't find any way to get back to where I was without simply holding the fastforward button down. It really doesn't go that fast at all so I literally have to hold it down for more than half an hour to get 8 hours into the book where I was. Currently it's sitting next to me clamped into an adjustable wrench so that I don't have to physically hold it myself.

  • Dimensions WxDxH - 2.19" x 1.39" x 0.5"
  • Product Type - MP3 Player
  • Connectivity - USB 2.0
  • Memory - 2GB

  • Dimensions WxDxH - 2.19" x 1.39" x 0.5".Product Type - MP3 Player.Connectivity - USB 2.0.Memory - 2GB.Ultra-Portable MP3 Player The ZEN Stone Plus weights less than an ounce, which means you can truly take it anywhere, in any pocket. It features 2 GB of flash memory, so you can put up to 500 of your favorite songs on the device. The Stone Plus supports MP3, WMA and Audible file formats, and its rechargeable Li-ion Polymer battery will give you up to 9.5 hours of playback. In a hurry? A 15-minute quick charge will give you 2 hours. Songs Your Way Pull out your CD collection and rip your albums. You can download Creative Media Lite to rip CDs, manage folders, transfer files and access other essential functions. What's in the Box? ZEN Stone Plus, Earphones, USB 2.0 cable, Quick Start guide. Built-In FM Radio When in the mood for something different, simply use the built-in FM radio. Set up to 32 station presets so you can catch up on the latest sports results or listen to your favorite talk show. Fill this tiny, action-packed 2GB MP3 Player with up to 500 of your favorite songs and take it with you everywhere. View 360 demo Keep Track of Time The built-in stopwatch, countdown timer and clock give you everything you need for your workout. Six hot colors! Voice Recorder Capture that thought when it hits you, or record lectures or meetings with the built-in microphone and voice recorder. The Stone Plus is compatible with most online music stores. Log onto the Internet and browse different music services for the songs you don't have. Download your favorite songs without paying for the whole album.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น