วันเสาร์ที่ 3 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Sony ICD BX112 Digital Flash Recorder excellent


Sony ICD-BX112 Digital Flash Voice Recorder
  • Built-in 2 GB flash memory
  • Records in MP3 (320 kbps-8 kbps)
  • Over 500 Hours of Maximum Recording Time
  • Approximately 72 Hours of battery life (recording)
  • excellent
    Good quality with lots of features but First KUDOS to Amazon for lightning fast delivery. I ordered on the 13th and received the item on the 15th and that was with the FREE ground shipping!This is a great little recorder especially for the $$ but it is more complex and has way more functions than I need or want. I ordered it to replace my old Sony microcassette tape recorder which I had misplaced and have since found. With the tape recorder you always pick up where you left off recording it is easy to back up and listen to and the record button is easy to find even in total darkness as is the shutoff button. On my old tape recorder there are no multiple files to place things in and no way nor reason to divide recordings.In other words this just too complicated for the purpose for which I needed it. I write music and often ideas will come to me in the middle of the night and I need a SIMPLE and EASY way to notate them in the dark and without hassle. This recorder will not fill that bill as it requires too much futzing around with and it appears that it would be very easy to inadvertently record over something previously recorded. I'll keep it though because it was inexpensive to buy and appears to be of good quality. Nevertheless I'll be using the old microcassette recorder until it stops working. Maybe this new one would make a good gift for one of my friends/relatives.
    Very happy I got my first new digital recording device. I'm really happy with this one. Wasn't sure how they would work and the quality. This lower end one is GREAT. And it's smaller than I thought! Good quality for what I need. If I need to do any major recording from distances further than my living room than I'll get a more expensive one. But I don't think I'll need it. This has different features that allow different levels of recording quality and can be adjusted higher or lower to be stronger or weaker to have more or less ambient noise. Just took a bit for me a first timeer to figure out how to work the new digital unit.
    Sony Recorder The recorder is simply excellent for my work. It is small does everything I want it to do has a wonderful sound quality functional in all aspects and looks very nice. I would highly recommend this product to others. I'd do business with this company again.
    Totally ripped off by this purchase Never in my wildest dreams did I expect that a device that advertised 2 gigs of memory would make that memory unavailable for transfer.However the instructions helpfully note that one can play the entire recording and rerecord it on another device in order to transfer the digital file!!!This is out and out fraud and unworthy of a company like Sony.I can tell you I feel royally ripped off.
    Exactly What I Needed I need this for recording lesson ideas when I am driving. Playback for transcribing these notes since I do short blurbs not epistles is convenient enough.Be aware that this recorder does not have a way to copy the voice files to a computer or digital storage device. If you must have them in nonanalog format they must be played into a microphone jack on a computer and rerecorded which can be a pain if you need to do a lot of them. I don't so it worked out well for me.
    Great Product I have had several digital recorders and this one is by far the best. The speaker is excellent quality. It is interesting to note that one of the reviews complained that you could not input into a computer. I used a 1/8 stereo connector to the line input of a Mac along with an audio editing program and it worked perfectly.I would definitely recommend this product.
    Won't transfer to PC but the PX312 will It is good for lectures and meetings but you can't transfer the files to a PC not can you listen to them on your PC. I trouble shot it with Sony on the phone and it does not work. I tried to separate computers. All reviews that I have read say that it can't be done. Sony's esupport said the same thing that the tech person suggested to me but bottom line is there is no usb port. Buy the PX312. It says that it is PC compatible and the BX112 does not.
    It's Ok for what I need it for!! I honestly didn't accept all the hype I read about how good this thing was but after using it a few days I have come to the conclusion that the only things it lacks is a USB connection and a micro SD slot!! But overall for the price it's a great little recorder!! A note to Sony The battery life could have been a WHOLE lot better thus the reason I gave it 3 out of 5 stars!! Sony is known for the battery life of their portables but fall very short here.
    Do not buy it!


    Built-in 2 GB flash memory.Records in MP3 (320 kbps-8 kbps).Over 500 Hours of Maximum Recording Time.Approximately 72 Hours of battery life (recording). The Sony ICD-BX112 Digital Flash Voice Recorder features Built-in 2 GB flash memory, Records in MP3 (320 kbps-8 kbps),Over 500 Hours of Maximum Recording Time and Approximately 72 Hours of battery life (recording).


    Related Products
    • Sony Digital Flash Voice Recorder (ICD-PX312) Recommended PROSoutstanding voice quality Small and lightunobtrusive easy to download recordings to your computer Long record time with 2 GB of memory 22 hours at highest quality. Does anyone need more? Memory cards give virtually unlimited record time. I popped ...Read the full

    • Olympus DP-10 Digital Voice Recorder 142640 (Silver) Some times cheep is good. Being in law enforcment retired I have owned a lot of voice recorders going back to the days of tape. Most of the ones I have bought in the past were in the Hundred dollar range. This time I was broke but still needed a voice recorder. At ...Read the full

    • RCA VR5320R 1GB Digital Voice Recorder Decent recorder USB port is poorly designed Bought this recorder for work to record oneonone research interviews. PROS very portable inexpensive sensitive mic great editing capabilities playback is good with decent volume. CONS not very userfriendly USB port is ...Read the full

    • Professional Cable ST35MM-06 Stereo 3.5mm 6-ft M/M Cable - Black Only works good if the cable does not get moved while in use The price on this item was great however when I tested it in my car with my iphone I found that it only works correctly if you do not move the cable/plugs while in use. After ...Read the full

    • The Ghost Meter EMF Sensor terrific works perfect for locating electrical wiring in walls and high readings from outlets. a great tool to have. thank you ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น