วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Samsung Portable Media Player Bluetooth Do NOT buy if you listen to audiobooks


Buyer Beware of Samsung Refurbs, I purchased a refurbed T10 MP3 player, which came with a 90-day warranty from Samsung. Right out of the box it didn't work unless the On/Off switch was manually held in the mid-position. Samsung Customer Service agreed to repair it, but I had to pay the shipping, which I did according to Amazon return guidelines (Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation). 3 weeks later, Samsung claims they never received the unit, even though the USPS website shows they did. I'm now out the purchase price plus S/H on the return, not to mention the time I've wasted in five separate calls (so far) to Samsung Customer Service.
Great mp3 player minor probs, pros:
1) bluetooth capability with no extra addons
2) solid built and yet small and lightweight
3) tons of extra features
4) for the price (100 bucks my brother got it), it is a steal with what it delivers

cons:
1) no extra games, where the hell do I get them?
2) have yet to find software to convert workable videos, (worked with the one included, keeps not converting)
I think if I got to go home again I can tinker and search around for something that would make videos work (stuck in afghanistan)
3) on/off switch sometimes annoying to hold (not big problem)
4) wish samsung would dedicate more time to expand and built there software and firmware for the t10, I think it is an awesome competitor to the stupid ipod and zune and can potentially leave them in the dust.
Awesome mp3 player, I absolutely love this mp3 player. It's has a good price, easy to use and very cute. The battery life is pretty good and the sound quality is awesome. I love playing around with the music speeds and the DNSe. Also, I like how you could delete songs right from the mp3 player itself instead of plugging it back into the computer and doing it from there. The only con is that its not super durable to accidents, my screen cracked after I was careless forgot it in my swim bag. However, I would highly recommend buying this product.
GREAT PRODUCT, Samsung T10 4 GB Slim Portable Media Player with Bluetooth (Black) I have another T 10 which still works fine. I got this one as a back-up. I like the blutooth and the search procedure as well as the picture and video that others may use.
Do NOT buy if you listen to audiobooks, The touch interface is terrible.

For some odd reason, the geniuses at Samsung decided to include a bookmarking feature for txt and video but not music for audiobooks.

I highly recommend against buying this mp3 player. Just go for a Sansa Clip+.
Nice, but could use one thing, I like this product, but I would have liked it better if the little booklet that came with it would have explained how to record from FM. Not being someone used to gadgets, I could have used the help. Also didn't find anything on the disk that came with it to help me. Maybe I'm just missing it...
Good product, but no cases., I live an active lifestyle, so when I had this thing for about 3 months, the screen broke. There are no cases that protect the screen available for this device. Otherwise, the device worked well and had charming screen graphics.
Fantastic, Bluetooth capability easily connects to ICON and I am able to hear the music through my hearing aids. Typical Samsung reliable product. Downloads easily, sound quality excellent. Fortunately for me, the operation is basically "idiot proof.
The worst item I have ever bought, It's the worst electronic device that I have ever bought. Not only in the mp3 player. The design and the function all are worst. It suddenly turned off and forever. And, the rewards was not prompt either not enought. I mailed three times to the manufacturer and finally got only $49 without shipping fee. I will never buy Samsung mp3 player and never recommend others to buy it.
I love my T10, This MP3 player does a great job with music and videos. I use mine to receive FM radio, and it autmatically found all of the local FM stations for me. I have loaded most of my photos from my recent Mediterranean cruise tour. I have the Roman colliseum and many other historic places saved to my T10. The quality of this player is outstanding. I bought a refurbished model. It has to be easily as good as a brand news player. I would highly reommend the T10 even if it has been refurbished.

  • Built-in Bluetooth 2.0: compatible with Bluetooth headphones and speakers for wireless stereo playback
  • Slim and robust 4 GB multimedia player
  • FM radio; text viewer
  • Windows XP and Windows Vista compatible
  • USB 2.0 connectivity for charging and transferring files

  • Built-in Bluetooth 2.0: compatible with Bluetooth headphones and speakers for wireless stereo playback.Slim and robust 4 GB multimedia player.FM radio; text viewer.Windows XP and Windows Vista compatible.USB 2.0 connectivity for charging and transferring files. Lightweight and portable, the T10 comes with 4 GB of built-in Flash memory and supports WMV, SVI, JPEG, MP3, WMA, OGG, and TXT files. Its Li-Poly battery supports up to 30 hours of audio playback and four hours of video playback. The battery can be charged while synced to a PC with the provided USB cable. (The device supports USB 2.0 connectivity for speedy file transfers.) Measuring 3.78 x 1.63 x 0.31 inches, the T10 weighs just 1.6 ounces and is compatible with Windows XP and Windows Vista operating systems. The T10 features picture slideshows and wallpaper, an FM tuner and recorder, a text viewer, and a file browser. When you're not listening to robust audio playback on the T10, kick back and enjoy an MPEG4 or WMV9 video file on its bright and brilliant two-inch QVGA full-color display. The same screen can display album art and stylish screen savers. Samsung multimedia software is included with the T10 to transcode video on your PC before transferring to the T10, so videos on the T10 play at the optimal frame size and rate with minimal effort from the user. T10 will play back video at up to 30 frames per second for seamless video clarity. .caption ul.indent The Samsung T10 is Samsung’s thinnest and most lightweight portable media player with built-in Bluetooth technology. With the T10, you can take your music, videos, photos, and FM radio wherever you go. With Bluetooth 2.0 built into the T10, you can enjoy all that great media content with wireless Bluetooth headphones and speakers in full-stereo, high-quality sound. Samsung's thinnest and most lightweight portable media player. View larger. View menu overview. If that isn't enough, you also can make live recordings with its built-in microphone or make recordings of your favorite FM radio stations. Users can even set up datacasts (podcasts) by using the SMS software that comes on the installation disk.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น