วันอาทิตย์ที่ 5 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

RCA VR5330R Digital Voice Recorder It gets no stars because I never received it!


It gets no stars because I never received it!, Do not order from On Sale, the company that is selling these recorders.

1)They do not tell you in their ad that they will not ship more than one recorder. I am a teacher and was trying to order 8 recorders for my classroom. I placed the order and then received an email and a voice mail message saying that they were refusing to ship the order because I had ordered more than one item.

2)On Sale is located in the Philippines. Everyone speaks very poor English, and it is very difficult to understand what anyone is saying on the phone.

3)When I suggested that On Sale disclose the fact that they do not ship more than one item in their ad they appeared not to understand what I was talking about. I just spent an hour on hold on the phone trying to find out what the problem was with the order.
RCA Recorder VR5330R, I just bought this recorder from a store because it was on sale. I found it easy to use and I like the built in usb. I bought it to record class lectures. I tried it out at home by recording the sound on my tv to the approx volume level my professor speaks. When playing it back on my pc I found the volume to be way to low to be of any use. I tried both the conference and dictation mode. Neither provided a higher volume. I have yet to try it in class. I sit in the second row approx 15 feet from the professor. I will give it a chance and post how it worked.
Does not record in MP3 format, Sound quality is good and usb connection is convenient, but I was disappointed that it does not record in MP3 format, but in some other goofy proprietary format.
Good voice recorder, I purchased this for my college spanish class, to help me record parts of the clase that I seem to keep missing, due to very fast dialoge. It has been very helpful. It records well from right up front and in the back of the class too with the conference setting. I would recomend this for any student needing to record a class. I have yet to download it on to my computer, but still have plenty of space left on the recorder.
Fine, drains battery, The product is easy to use and records well. However, even when in the "off" position, it still displays the time and thus drains the battery. I have to take the batteries out when it's not in use.
Good & Functional but controls are confusing and it's power hungry, The RCA VR5330R 2GB Digital Voice Recorder is a good device overall and can carry you throughout a day of studying with no problem. It takes time to get use to the controls which can be confusing, but the sound quality is good and clear. The unit comes with it's own software that allows you to listen to the recording on your computer. THe file format however, is proprietary so you cannot download it to your iPod (There are some software on the market to convert this type of format if so you chose). Be sure to transfer the recorded files to your computer prior to listening. The RCA VR5330R is a one power-hungry beast and can go through batteries pretty fast. My suggestion would be to use rechargeable batteries. It is more environmental friendly and can save you money.
clarity, My daughter is a medical student studying for finals and is using the device for listening skills. Great for a select group of students.
RCA Digital Voice Recorder, Shipping took several weeks which I thought was over-long. (I did order it just before Black Friday.) I bought the DVR for my 7 year old daughter's voice lessons. We've only used it a couple of times, but so far it seem's user-friendly and the voice quality is good enough for our purposes.
great product; EASY TO USE, It does just what it should do. Not sure if the mic is very strong- have not tested it out of the home. Works great to record my piano playing. Good functions, like the separate files.
The instructions were a nightmare, New RCA VR5330 800 Hours Digital Voice Recorder Built-In Flip-Out USB Connector Volume Control
I found the instructions to be so difficult, I gave it to a friend to figure out so he could teach me, because he is very techy. With his help, I could begin to operate it, but found it very difficult to get the software to install on a Windows 7 machine. Even then, I found it impossible to transfer the files to my PC. Pick another option. this one is too difficult.

  • Up to 400 hours of recording with the 2GB built-in flash memory
  • Variable speed playback lets you slow down or speed up recordings
  • Voice-activated record allows recorder to sense the sound and start recording automatically
  • RCA Digital Voice Manager (included) lets you organize and store your recordings on your PC
  • Built-in USB arm for direct computer connection, no cables needed

  • Up to 400 hours of recording with the 2GB built-in flash memory.Variable speed playback lets you slow down or speed up recordings.Voice-activated record allows recorder to sense the sound and start recording automatically.RCA Digital Voice Manager (included) lets you organize and store your recordings on your PC.Built-in USB arm for direct computer connection, no cables needed. The VR5330R digital voice recorder by RCA is the perfect solution for taking notes at lectures and seminars or to simply record important day-to-day notes. With 1GB of built-in flash memory, the VR5330R provides up to 400 hours of recording. It features a multi-function LCD display that shows the time, low battery indicator, recording countdown and other helpful information. With the built-in USB you can directly connect the VR5330R to any PC, helping you listen, share, save and organize with ease. Enjoy convenient recording with the Automatic Voice-Activated Record (AVR) mode which senses sound and will start recording automatically once sound begins and stop recording when sound ends. And it has three different playback options: bookmark, variable speed and pitch correction for slow/fast play.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น