วันพุธที่ 29 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Olympus VN 5000 Digital Recorder 141985 Perfect for how it is used!


Great gadget, With my busy schedule, this is so helpful to me in remembering appointments and things to do. Definitely helps my efficiency.
Excellent for the Price, The button sequence could confuse you if you are not a frequent user. For me it is not "intuitive" enough. I am 65 and suspect that my 13 year old grandson could operate it with his eyes closed.
Way too sensitive and can't download to pc, What is the point of digital if there is no way to download? Very confusing controls. Even with mike (bought seperately) there is not control of sensitivity.
Perfect for how it is used!, My son who is a musician uses this to record his thoughts and new lyrics or song licks.He loves it though it does seem to eat batteries if you use it a lot. Which he does.

Nancy Rector
Author of "A Painful Truth - The Entrapment of America's Sick"
(How Being Ill Got Me Arrested)
[...
Awesome, I love this little wonder. It is so tiny and so easy to use, even for me! The instructions were easy to follow but the device is so clearly marked I have not needed them. I love the folders. I use folder A for shopping lists and reminders, B is for appointments and events I need to add to my calendar, C is for personal notes and reminders and D is for work related notes, reminders and appointments. I use it mostly in the car where I have my "me" time. I am not distracted because I just hit record and talk, it is that simple. The sound is great anywhere. It is so easy to move around from folder to folder and from message to message. There were times I thought it would be nice to be able to save some of the recordings then I realized that this little wonder even holds me accountable to actually take care of my to-do list! Now instead of saving the reminder I actually have to take care of it. When I hit erase, I am done, really done! I like the power button and use it so I don't record the inside of my purse. After about a month I still have lots of power and am still discovering new ways to let this little wonder make my life easier! I received my order fast and in perfect condition. This is a must-have for the busy people in my life and is going to make my Christmas shopping much easier this year.
Looses to pad and pencil...., I've used Olympus recorders for several years, don't need anything fancy or lots of bells & whistles. My old Olympus recorder broke so I replaced it with this one. The design is really poor; unlike the old unit which has low-detent buttons the record & stop buttons are high-profile and if carried in your pocket with a camera, wallet, spare change, etc., the recorder tends to start recording on it's own (you never know...). The worst feature is the cumbersomely slow response time... my old recorder could be used for rapid fire note taking. When you press the stop button on this recorder, it takes several seconds to store your note while you wait for the memory/activity light to stop flashing. If you need to take several notes in rapid succession, and don't watch the flashing light, you'll be lucky if you get half of what you think you recorded. I found this same phenomenon on my last Olympus Stylus waterproof camera (shutter lag time was terrible). This seems to run in the Olympus family. So... it will be a long long time before I ever consider another Olympus product.
Does just what I need it to do, Got the idea from a beekeeper friend of mine. Whenever I examine my hives by the time I get inside to write in my journal I've forgotten what I found in which hive! Was it hive #2 that hadn't fully drawn out the frames or was it number 3? Was it #1 that was low on pollen stores or #4? This is the answer to my prayers! Since I'm always talking to "my girls" when I do an exam, this works out perfectly. The voice activation is precise, the recording is clear and easily understood even with a breeze. Amazingly good buy for the money. Couldn't be happier.
Excellent recorder *****, excellent product. I have used it extensively. It is easy to use, the sound picks up well and is easy to hear - clear with good volumn. Battery life is good.
This was so good, it picked up a SPIRIT's voice!! not kidding!, Excellent voice quality, easy to use, long battery life..great price!..My sister proclaims herself a physic!..She used this device in my new place ( I told her I sometimes felt something was here)..She held my recorder & asked "is there anyone here".."what is your name", ect...We played it back..A male voice responded "yes" " my name is Richard".." I live here"...So..this is a true story & it happened to pick up a spirits voice with perfect clarity too!!..True story...I would suggest this product...
I'm 14, I make music and, I'm going to make a pros and cons list
Pros..
300 hour battery life on one AAA
External mic input
Can plug in a dynamic XLR mic
Folders for organizing recordings
Easy to use
Place markers inn recording for easy navigation
Not a bad UI(user interface)
Hundreds of recordings, something like 15GB or so
Decent quality built in mic
Headphone output
can change playback speed
On/off switch
Cons....
To get the recordings off of the device, you must plug a 3.5mm to 3.5mm male to male jack into the headphone jack of the recorder and microphone jack of the computer and play the track while recording it on the computer.

  • Records over 300 hours of audio; HQ, SP, and LP recording modes
  • Easy to read LCD display
  • Voice activated and timer recording modes for versatility
  • Professional-grade digital voice recorder
  • Powered by two AAA batteries; 25 hour battery life

  • Records over 300 hours of audio; HQ, SP, and LP recording modes.Easy to read LCD display.Voice activated and timer recording modes for versatility.Professional-grade digital voice recorder.Powered by two AAA batteries; 25 hour battery life. With 512 MB of built-in flash memory, the Olympus VN-5000 Digital Voice Recorder provides over 300 hours of continuous recording. Recordings can be organized in up to four folders (each folder stores up to 100 files for easy file management). Key features include a large LCD display for keeping tabs on recording status, battery life, and more, an easy to use thumb pad and file management system, and HQ, SP, and LP recording modes.


    Related Products
    • Olympus TP-7 Telephone pick up Recording Device works almost flawlessly i needed to record a cell phone conversation and this was the absolute cheapest way to do it. the earpiece has a microphone on the opposite side that records what is being said by whomever you're talking to plus your ...Read the full
    • The Ghost Meter EMF Sensor terrific works perfect for locating electrical wiring in walls and high readings from outlets. a great tool to have. thank you ...Read the full
    • Olympus ME-12 Noise Canceling Microphone Quick test I bought a couple of microphones looking to replace my Plantronics .Audio desktop microphone. Of them were the Koss M18 Logitech USB Desktop and this one.This Olympus was the cheapest of the 3. It's sensitivity is a little low. This helps with ...Read the full
    • Olympus ME-52W Noise Canceling Microphone An outstanding compact microphone My first reaction to this microphone was astonishment at is its small size. It's larger than most lapel microphones but that's because of the physical requirements for noisecancellation. Still it's very ...Read the full
    • Olympus VN-7000 Digital Voice Recorder 142645 (Silver) No way to copy your files! I don't know why they didn't design it in a way to connect it to PC or something! You cannot copy and move your recording files! WOW! ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น